We are having a sale on everything from boats to trailer to accessories. Huge brand names like - Haines Signature, Anglapro, Seafarer, Motorguide, Dunbier trailers, Mackay trailer, Clarion, JL Audio and much much more.
This sale will run from the 1th of November to the 1st of December
We look forward to supplying you with a boat of your dreams.
Call us today for a price on your favourite inflatable boats, Mercury Inflatables.
Packages starting from a little as $1,750 including a Mercury Dinghy 200 and a Mercury 3.3hp 2-stroke.
Easy to store, easy to use, easy to clean and great fun on the water. What more can you want!
We are attending Sydney International Boatshow again this year and what a show it will be. We are in the same great spot, upstairs on stand number 538. We look forward to seeing you all there and we hope you have a great show.
Our stock line up includes -
Haines Signature - 485SF - 495F - 525F - 545F - 535BR - 550F - 580BR - 600C - 788SF
Anglapro - Sniper 444 Pro - Sniper 484 Pro - Trixsta 48 - 2x exciting new releases.
Seafarer - The all new Vamp 525 - Vagabond 6.2
The all new Mercury outboard V6 and V8 will be on display so don't miss out!
We are happy to tell you that we have the all new Motorguide Xi3 in stock and ready to ship! The Motorguide Xi3 comes in all two power ratings, the 55lb 12V and an all new 70lb 24V.
Some great selling features -
- Wireless remote functionality.
- Super precise anchoring model (Pinpoint GPS)
- These new motors are very quiet, being almost 40% quieter than there nearest competition
- Their new deploy system is more user friendly, making it both faster and easier than the competition, by up to 50%.
- The Xi3 integrates with Lowrance, SIMRAD and even some of Mercury's Vessel View models.
Good Times Marine will have a display at the Rosehill Trailer Boat Show this coming Saturday and Sunday (7th & 8th of April) at the Rosehill racecourse. Therefore the shop will be closed for just this weekend, though we will be taking phone calls both days.
We look forward to seeing you all there at stand EX02 where we will have 15 boats on show as well as a never before seen Haines Signature model!
DATES: 7th-8th April
HOURS: 10am-5pm both days
LOCATION: Rosehill Gardens Racecourse
James Ruse Dr, Rosehill NSW
This event has free entry and parking.
INTRODUCING THE ALL-NEW MERCURY FOURSTROKE
The new Mercury FourStroke delivers incredible hole shot to get you moving faster and fishing sooner - and the thrill of having your hat blown off now or then.
Light and mighty
Premium power and torque in a lightweight package for better maneuverability, greater acceleration, and maximum exhilaration. And better fuel economy than ever before.
With superior "cruise" fuel economy the new Mercury engines will take you beyond what you have been able to before and have more fun on the water at a lower cost.
FourStroke V6 Specifications
Horsepower 225 / 200 / 175
WOT RPM 5200-6000 / 5000-5800 / 5000-5800
Engine type V-6
Displacement 209 CID (3.4L)
Induction 24-valves, DOHC
Starting SmartStart Electric
Gear Ratio 1.85.1
Alternator 85 amp (1071 watt)
Trim System Power trim and tilt
Dry Weight* 215kg
Steering Hydraulic (standard), power (options)
Colors Phantom Black, Pearl Fusion White, Warm Fusion White, COld Fusion White **White paint only available on the 200 and 225 models
We are expecting delivery of the new Mercury FourStroke platform to Good Times Marine at the beginning of June!
MotorGuide releases new Xi3
MotorGuide’s newest release – the Xi3 – is the quietest and easiest to use motor in its class.
Indeed, rigorous testing has proven it to be up to 40% quieter than its nearest competitor.
But there’s a lot more to it than that.
MotorGuide’s latest offering also has wireless control straight out of the box, with a hand-held remote standard
on all models. So right from the start, anglers will be able fish from anywhere on the boat.
The SecureStep system also ensures the stowing and deploying the Xi3 is safe and easy. SecureStep lets users
release the motor form its locked position without having to reach over it, while providing a clear visual and
audible signal to confirm the motor is stowed and locked correctly.
The Xi3 also boasts the world class Pinpoint GPS module, which allows anglers to focus on the fishing while
taking advantage of amazing GPS functions like Anchor, Jog, Heading Lock, Route Record and more.
Available in 12- and 24-volt options with thrust ranging from 55 to 70 pounds, all Xi3 models are Lowrance
Anglers also have the option of fresh water (black colour) or a saltwater (white colour) variants, along with the
choice of 48” - 60” (122-152cm) shaft lengths. A three-blade Machete propeller is included as standard with all
Xi3 models. Built in sonar is optional for selected motors.
Simply put, Xi3 is another great motor in the MotorGuide range that’s packed full of features;
• Available with the most accurate GPS
• Out-of-the-box wireless remote
• Lowrance connectivity compatible
• Stealthy operation (up to 40% quieter than the leading competitor)
• Freshwater and saltwater models
• Easy to use, stow and deploy
Just prior to the Christmas break Good Times Marine were lucky enough to receive the second ever Haines Signature 788SF model and had the opportunity to test the boat with some impressive results including a top speed of 88 Km/hour with ten people onboard and unbelievable stability at rest as well as cornering. What a boat!
Our 788SF is teamed up with twin Mercury 250hp Verados, and a Dunbier - Alloy Supa Rolla 7.5m Trailer. This beautiful centre console allows you to head out game fishing one day, then cruise Sydney Harbour the next. The boat comes in at as massive 7.88m or 26ft on the old scale, but keeps its' beam to 2.5m, within the maximum legal towing width for NSW, something that really separates it from the rest of the field.
Stay tuned for some more footage and pictures very soon.... And if you can't wait that long the boat is in our Taren Point show room!
MERCURY FOURSTROKE REVOLUTION SALE
Inclusions in the range
- Large displacement single overhead cam and long intake design increase torque for better acceleration.
- Electronic Fuel Injection EFI provides turn-key reliable starting, instant throttle response and spectacular fuel economy.
- High output 18 Amp alternator provides superior battery charging capability.
- SmartCraft Troll Control allows you to set your RPM as low as 700 for trolling.
- Massive 2.1 Displacement providing the best in mid-range fuel economy, quickest acceleration with smoothest overall operation and sound quality. Which means they work smarter not harder leading to improved durability and longer life.
- Hydroydnamic gear case with 15% less drag than previous models for more efficient performance.
- Enjoy a lower cost of ownership and more time on the water thanks to a robust and durable valve train, that's maintenance free for life.
- Command thrust available on the 90HP model.
Quick to set up and quick to stow due to its lightweight construction, the Mercury 240 Inflatable also utilises a VITECH® hull and Thermowelded fabric making it highly durable. Functional and cost-effective it is also backed by a 12 month hull warranty and a 3+2 year Mercury engine warranty. This package includes:
• Standard bench seat.
• Compact size.
• Robust oars and oars lock.
• Stronger ropes and rope holder.
Also compact and lightweight in design the Mercury 3.3hp outboard features integrated fuel tank, 4 trim positions and a 360° tiller, making them easy to handle on and off the water.
So whether it’s for the family these holidays, the boatie with space constraints, transport to the mooring or an adventure up the river, this package will have you covered.
Come into the showroom or give us call for more information with pricing starting from $1650