Just prior to the Christmas break Good Times Marine were lucky enough to receive the second ever Haines Signature 788SF model and had the opportunity to test the boat with some impressive results including a top speed of 88 Km/hour with ten people onboard and unbelievable stability at rest as well as cornering. What a boat!
Our 788SF is teamed up with twin Mercury 250hp Verados, and a Dunbier - Alloy Supa Rolla 7.5m Trailer. This beautiful centre console allows you to head out game fishing one day, then cruise Sydney Harbour the next. The boat comes in at as massive 7.88m or 26ft on the old scale, but keeps its' beam to 2.5m, within the maximum legal towing width for NSW, something that really separates it from the rest of the field.
Stay tuned for some more footage and pictures very soon.... And if you can't wait that long the boat is in our Taren Point show room!
MERCURY FOURSTROKE REVOLUTION SALE
Inclusions in the range
- Large displacement single overhead cam and long intake design increase torque for better acceleration.
- Electronic Fuel Injection EFI provides turn-key reliable starting, instant throttle response and spectacular fuel economy.
- High output 18 Amp alternator provides superior battery charging capability.
- SmartCraft Troll Control allows you to set your RPM as low as 700 for trolling.
- Massive 2.1 Displacement providing the best in mid-range fuel economy, quickest acceleration with smoothest overall operation and sound quality. Which means they work smarter not harder leading to improved durability and longer life.
- Hydroydnamic gear case with 15% less drag than previous models for more efficient performance.
- Enjoy a lower cost of ownership and more time on the water thanks to a robust and durable valve train, that's maintenance free for life.
- Command thrust available on the 90HP model.
Quick to set up and quick to stow due to its lightweight construction, the Mercury 240 Inflatable also utilises a VITECH® hull and Thermowelded fabric making it highly durable. Functional and cost-effective it is also backed by a 12 month hull warranty and a 3+2 year Mercury engine warranty. This package includes:
• Standard bench seat.
• Compact size.
• Robust oars and oars lock.
• Stronger ropes and rope holder.
Also compact and lightweight in design the Mercury 3.3hp outboard features integrated fuel tank, 4 trim positions and a 360° tiller, making them easy to handle on and off the water.
So whether it’s for the family these holidays, the boatie with space constraints, transport to the mooring or an adventure up the river, this package will have you covered.
Come into the showroom or give us call for more information with pricing starting from $1650
Sydney International Boatshow is fast arriving and we would love for you all to come and check out our stand, #241. We are proud to be showcasing Australia's very best fibreglass boat brand, Haines Signature and fitted out with the world's best outboards, Mercury outboards.
The Boatshow is on from the 28th of July to 1st of August 2016 and is situated on Glebe Island. http://www.sydneyboatshow.com.au/getting-to-the-show.html?devicelock=desktop
We are also having an in-house Tinny Showcase from the 22nd of July to the 6th of August. We will be providing huge discounts across our Stessco and Anglapro tinnies.
We are looking forward to seeing you here!
We will have a display at the Sydney Trailerboat show this weekend at Sydney Showground - Sydney Olympic Park. Stand 108. Therefore the shop will be closed for just this weekend, though we will be taking phone calls both days.
We are looking forward to seeing you all there.