GME - MT403FGAUS EPIRB 406MHz GPS Float Free Auto Release
- Unrivaled in technology, performance and price.
- Meets AS/NZ 4280.1:2003 standards. C/S T.001/007. IMO A810 (19).
- Ground breaking microprocessor based design delivers unparalleled performance and value.
- Zero warm-up digital technology.
- 6 Channel parallel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad Helix antenna for better than 100 meter accuracy.
- High visibility solid state strobe.
- Enclosed in a UV resistant float free housing that automatically deploys and activates the EPIRB when submersed to a depth of 2-4 metres.
- Rugged easy-to-mount design.
- 6 Year battery life.
- Easy, in-built self-test with audio / visual alert.
- 6 Year GME Warranty.
- OSPAS-SARSAT worldwide operation.