JL Audio - MM50
Brand JL Audio
Engineered for real-world marine duty
- Weatherproof (IP66 rated) design and construction to
withstand the elements
- Easy-to-read, high-brightness, 2.8-inch full-color LCD display with separate
day/night lighting and display themes
- Intuitive interface with large, easy-to-use backlit controls for marine applications
- Independent user settings for display brightness, button brightness and
remote brightness Flexible zone controls give you complete command of your marine listening experience
- 6-channels of audiophile quality, 4V RMS preamp level outputs from two independent main zones, plus a dedicated subwoofer zone
- Configurable Master Volume Control with independent feature/control options:
- Level Controls: Manage volume levels, together or individually, at any time.
A fixed output mode is also available.
- Tone Controls: Bass, Midrange, Treble and Balance, independent or linked with Zone 1
- Rename Zone: Customize the names of each main zone or select from a list
- Max Volume Limit: Set a custom volume level limit for each main zone
- Built-in amplifier generates 100 watts of high-fidelity output (25W RMS x 4) to power two main zones
- Both main zone output types (speaker and preamp level) include a high-pass crossover feature with selectable frequency selection (off/60/80/100/150 Hz)
- Subwoofer zone outputs equipped with a 500 Hz low-pass crossover
- All zones feature a zero-clipping audio circuit design, with self-limiting
tone controls to prevent speaker system damage.
Built for today’s modern media with multiple connectivity options
- Digital AM/FM tuner with RDS (Radio Data System) display info, where available
- Store up to 18 of your favorite AM/FM stations
- Bluetooth® streams top-quality audio from compatible devices
- USB 2.0 direct-digital connection accesses music files on your USB storage device or compatible iPhone®, plus 2.1A USB charging output
- Auxiliary inputs accept audio signals from a wide range of audio sources
- NMEA 2000® Certified - MFD (Multi-Function Display) control functionality using applicable network cables and connectors (sold separately).
- Customizable naming displayed on Bluetooth® devices and MFDs
- Three remote controller options: (each sold separately)